Whew! I am so behind in documenting Zoey's first two months of life!
So much going on during this season and this two kid thing is keeping me busy :)
5 days old
Height: 20 inches (50%)
Weight: 7 pounds 6 ounces (50%)
Sleep: in Momma's bed and specifically in Momma's arms
Height: 22 1/4 inches (90%)
Weight: 9 pounds 12 ounces (75%)
Schedule: eat, sleep, cry, poop, eat, sleep, cry...
Sleep: go to sleep around 10:30 pm.
belly sleeper. you sleep in your crib.
aren't consistent yet, but you normally give me 4-5 hours before you wake up and then it is every 2-3 hours after that.
Clothes: 0-3 months
Diapers: size 1
* you love your bath time.
* of an evening, you want me to take you back to the quiet bedroom and rock you to sleep
* you do not like your car seat!
Height: 23 1/2 inches (75%)
Weight: 11 pounds 8 ounces (75%)
Schedule: eat, sleep, awake, cry, poop, eat, sleep, cry...
you give us an hour or so of awake time before you are ready for another nap.
Sleep: belly sleeper. still in your crib.
not consistent with how long you sleep at night, but have given me up to 10 hours straight already. Norm is for sure 5-6 hours.
Clothes: mostly 0-3 months, some one piece outfits you can wear 3-6 months already
Diapers: size 2
* you have become more social this past month
you coo and smile and really enjoy when we talk or interact with you
* your brother adores you and you almost always respond to his voice
* you're a Momma's girl for now and enjoy lots of cuddles
* I started back to work on 12/8 and your Grandmas watch you Monday-Thursday while I work in the office. you are certainly ready to nurse and spend time with Momma when I get home from work, but you are doing well with Grandma too
* you are mostly on formula now but we are nursing of an evening and at night as long as we can
* you have tons of dark hair that just sticks straight up
you started getting cradle cap this past month
* you love your bath time
* you love laying on your changing pad and talking or looking around your room
* you are starting to go to bed for the night a little earlier
you still like for me to take you back to the quiet bedroom and rock or nurse you to sleep
* you still do not like your car seat
you cry all the way home from Grandma's house unless we are lucky enough to "shhhh shhhhh shhhh" you to sleep :)
We are enjoying you and love learning all your little quirks already. We love you so much, baby Zoey!