Monday, November 2, 2015

A Sprinkle for our Baby Girl

Even though this wasn't my first baby, my sweet friends decided to have a baby shower for me.  Kristin handled the decor and Carla provided the space.  Several of my other friends helped with food and preparation and every detail was perfect!  

 I have been so blessed with lifelong friendships and since I don't have biological sisters, these girls fill that role for me.
  
 I am so thankful for my Momma - she has become my rock and provided me so much support & encouragement.  My mother-in-law is so gracious with her time and helps us however she can as well.  I am very aware of how blessed I am with these two ladies in my life! 
Not only was the fellowship & food enjoyed, we got so many nice gifts for baby Zoey!
Thank you to all who came & celebrated with me!

No comments: