Saturday, August 15, 2015

What I Wore: June/July Review

Getting dressed hasn't been as much fun with the "growth" I've experienced recently :)  My belly has been especially sore so wearing anything tight hasn't been comfortable ...and I've been choosing comfort over style!  It makes Leah in a better mood when she's comfortable lol
bracelet, jane.com // sandals, payless // striped maternity dress, old navy 
black tee, target
black sandals, target // black tshirt maternity dress, target // black & white vest, ross
coral skinny belt, target // gold watch, target
black wedge sandals, target // black maternity maxi dress, old navy // gold watch, target 
gray & white striped maternity dress, target // turquoise wedges, payless
gray skinny watch, target // fossil bag, mother's day gift 
gray maxi dress, black wedges, purple cardigan, gray skinny belt, gray skinny watch -->
all from target! :)
fuchsia cardigan, old navy // black & white striped dress, target // black wedge sandals, target
gold watch, target

I've quite a few items on repeat so this review covered 2 months. 
If my next "What I Wore" review isn't for another 2 months, 
I should be out of these maternity clothes!  
Such a welcomed thought!

No comments: