Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pregnancy Update: 34 Weeks

34 Weeks
 Baby Size: Approximately 18 inches long and 4 3/4 pounds
  • She moves around A LOT - while I love feeling her move, sometimes it makes my belly so sore!
  • I have trouble sleeping because my body is so sore of an evening
  • I am experiencing complete exhaustion... mentally & physically
  • I am wearing mostly maternity clothes - still can wear some maxi dresses & skirts as well
  • I eat several cups of crushed ice a day...finally found out my iron is low, I guess it's not just for helping me cool off : /
  • Have gained 23 pounds so far
  • I'm happy to read that babies born now and between 37 weeks generally do fine with no other health problems.  I'm always thankful to get to another "stage"!
  • I'm not eating much at this stage (at least compared to a few months back!).  I just feel like I don't have room anymore.
  • I feel out of breath - a lot!
During our ultrasound, she was kicking and moving around so much!  The tech said she hadn't had that active of a baby in awhile!

She also had her tongue and mouth moving almost every time we got a look at her face :)

No comments: