Baby Size: Approximately 18 inches long and 4 3/4 pounds
- She moves around A LOT - while I love feeling her move, sometimes it makes my belly so sore!
- I have trouble sleeping because my body is so sore of an evening
- I am experiencing complete exhaustion... mentally & physically
- I am wearing mostly maternity clothes - still can wear some maxi dresses & skirts as well
- I eat several cups of crushed ice a day...finally found out my iron is low, I guess it's not just for helping me cool off : /
- Have gained 23 pounds so far
- I'm happy to read that babies born now and between 37 weeks generally do fine with no other health problems. I'm always thankful to get to another "stage"!
- I'm not eating much at this stage (at least compared to a few months back!). I just feel like I don't have room anymore.
- I feel out of breath - a lot!
During our ultrasound, she was kicking and moving around so much! The tech said she hadn't had that active of a baby in awhile!
She also had her tongue and mouth moving almost every time we got a look at her face :)