Thursday, January 9, 2014

Product Review: Smoothing Spray

I try to be careful how often I use a flat iron on my hair.  My hair doesn't really have the greatest texture on its own, so if I'm wearing it down I try to style it every few days so it looks ok.

When I blow dry it after washing it, I normally do it upside down while combing it out...just to give it some EXTRA volume (picture showing extra volume I've created!).  I'm not a hair expert...obviously!  I know some people don't even like the idea of using a hair dryer, but this is what happens to work for me.  
I had purchased some heat protector smoothing spray from the salon a while back and while I like it, it's heavy and a little more sticky than I'd prefer.  

During a quick trip to Target the other evening, I saw this and thought I'd give it a try.
Tresemme keratin flat iron smoothing spray
My review of this product
1) I love the way it smells!!!
2) It isn't heavy on my hair, but there some hold
3) It gives my hair a healthy shine
4) it's MUCH cheaper than the salon product

No comments: