Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Cold Weather Coping Mechanism

My Momma's Chicken Noodle Soup
2 cans chicken broth | onion powder | salt & pepper
can of cream of chicken soup | cup of sour cream
shredded chicken | egg noodles

I will warn you, my Momma always doctors up her recipes, so it's awesomeness may not be reflected by these ingredients exactly.  I've even been able to make it to where my husband was impressed though, so that's saying something! :)  Try it...it will help you make it through these cold weather months.  I guarantee it! 

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, that looks delicious!

Unknown said...

I just made some homemade chicken noodle soup last night and I MAY have some leftovers for dinner because it was THAT damn good. Didn't think to use onion mix though. Next time!

xo Ashley
thetiniestfirecracker.com

Peggy B. said...

Sounds very similar to what I make. We really enjoy it too.

Jessica said...

This sounds yummy and totally manageable! I'm going to have to make this soon, thanks for the recipe!