Sunday, January 5, 2014

Product Review: Concealer

I have been on the hunt for some GOOD concealer for a while.  I have awful dark circles under my eyes and needed some serious help disguising what could be misunderstood as black eyes! :)

My review of this concealer:
Good price point.  You only have to use a small amount to cover an area of concern.
It is thick.  I like this because it seems to last on my dark circles or in effort to cover blemishes.
Several shades to choose from.
I like this better than any other concealer I have found so far.  I have tried quite a few, but admittedly, they have all been grocery store brand quality level.  My results with those have been "get what you pay for".
If you have trouble finding a good concealer as I have, TRY THIS OUT!  
* no, I did not get any free product or commission from sharing my review.  just wanted to share my good find with you.

1 comment:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Thanks for the review! I am ALWAYS on the lookout for some good concealer for the undereye area. I've got some new stuff coming to me from Sephora, but if that doesn't work out, I'll try this one, thanks!