Thursday, August 22, 2013

What Keeps You Busy?

Oh gracious, I feel like a chaotic mess lately!  Work has been BUSY, Chase keeps us BUSY and running around to get between the two keeps me hopping!
However, being a Momma is so fulfilling to me!  Being with my little family and soaking up every ounce of Chase Alan is what's on my mind :)
Seeing Nathan with our son has made me so emotional and proud.  He is so good with him and Chase just adores his Daddy!  In the midst of our little rat race, we're enjoying our moments together and creating memories already!
I never understood this when I was younger, but now,
I'm ready for time to just s-l-o-w down! 

2 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Chas is a beautiful little boy!

Kelly said...

Chase is just precious! I know what you mean about wanting time to slow down.