Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Final Nursery Update

It's done...not doing another single thing!
Until he's born and I rearrange everything because I realize I didn't put it away in a practical spot for everyday life :)

I don't have a lot of storage space because his closet is doubling as our coat closet.  His swing, bouncer and some toys are sitting out in the room because of this.

I have to say I still love all of the little details.
wall color / gray
bookshelf, crib & dresser / espresso
curtains / natural twill
rocking chair / buttercream

It doesn't have a certain theme or color scheme.  It's just neutral and it works for my taste.  The stand and frame for the map both have a (gray) weathered wood look.  I like that it doesn't match at all, yet everything matches perfectly.
Now we just get to welcome our little man home...when he decides he's ready!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

You did such a great job!!! I love it! The neutral colors with the pops of yellow and blue are so fun...you rocked it! Now all you need is baby! =)
Jenni
www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I love it! You did a great job putting it altogether!

Hannah said...

Adorable!

Brittany said...

It's perfect! And it will be even better with a sweet little baby in it =)