Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just a few of my favorite things...2010

In no particular order...  

my hard-workin' man! 

my beautiful new kitchen 

nude wedges I got with Christmas $

family 

the most comfy boots...ever! 


 my favorite 2010 outfit 

Christmas present from my husband 

the chance to go to Florida for an extended weekend 

Did I already mention him? 
Well, he's my favorite!!

 the best smellin' candle...ever!

...and friendship!  If you're in my life, you know it and I love you! =)  Welcome 2011 ...enjoying the blessings in my life!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I love your list Leah! Too bad we aren't neighbors, I know we would be great friends! I love my B&BW candle too and you got those awesome Target wedges I want - in store or online?? You husband is so hard working - doing all that house?? Reminds me of mine! Your kitchen is so fab. Happy New Year!!!

triciathomas said...

Wonderful list! I am so impressed at all the hard work you guys put into your beautiful home!

Unknown said...

Love those wedges!