- Baby is the size of a spaghetti squash // 11 inches long and weighing in around 1 pound
- Whole pregnancy is completely different! I still get nauseated and dizzy if I don't eat regularly.
- Tummy is sore already. And I get tightness when I sit too long or am too active.
- Have gained 12 pounds so far
- Still wearing some of my regular clothes
- Very thirsty...craving lemonade all of the time!
- Still able to sleep well
- Feel movement frequently. It is getting stronger and I enjoy it every time I feel her move!
I've enjoyed looking for girly little outfits and items to fill her nursery! It took a little while for it to sink in that we would soon have a baby girl in our home.