Friday, July 5, 2013

Playing Catch-up (again!)

...and I thought I was busy before :)

My weeks are flying by and I can hardly account for what is keeping me so busy, well, besides for the baby that wants held all of the time!  I'll admit, I am taking advantage of my time off work and enjoying running around and doing whatever I want during the work week.  Chase is a pretty good shopper at this point...make sure I have a bottle available and he's a good little companion at least for a couple of hours! :)

We had a busy month with birthdays in our family or circle of friends.  Chase has attended 3 birthday parties this past month.  Not counted for here was also celebrating my Dad's 60th birthday!
Chase was also able to meet both of his paternal Great Grandmas.  He has 4 Great Grandparents total and has met 3 of them so far!
We celebrated the 4th of July with a cookout at my in-laws.  It's been a good month...lots of activity and we enjoy that!

1 comment:

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

Somehow I didn't catch up with the blog name/link change, so I'm way late in saying CONGRATULATIONS! This is such a fun and exciting time for you and your family! I well remember...even though my first baby boy is 13 years old and 6'1" now. Time passes so quickly.