Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kitchen Cabinets

Progress!  From this

To This
We went shopping the other night for cabinets so we could get an estimate together on how much the kitchen renovation will cost.  I love seeing this after picture - it just makes everything real and exciting for me!  As of right now, the cabinets we have picked out are a dark brown.  We are still trying to confirm the countertop choice, but it will most likely be dark as well with brown and tan specks throughout.  I just love the island and the work space it will provide.  I will also have a pantry around the corner from the stove.  I'm drooling over the cabinet space :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Leah, If u would like I can give u info @ amish made cabinets...they made ours with solid cherry, installed them and it was much cheaper than anything Lowes had. I don't know if u remember ours or not when Nathan n Jimmy laid our floors. We loved them. U tell them what wood, design, stain, etc. and they can pretty much do anything. Have fun! Pam

NatalieJo said...

Mmmmm...this looks so nice!!! I can imagine all the fun you are having putting all of this together. It is alot of work, but alot of fun and something you and your man can enjoy doing together.