Here is all you need:
* 4 x 4 white tiles (from Lowe’s or Home Depot) You can get the tiles for as low as 16 cents a tile!
* napkins with a cute picture (I used scrapbook paper or a logo/monogram printed off the computer)
* mod podge
* cork board
* acrylic sealer
* glue gun
* sponge brush
Now here are the easy steps:
1. Cover the tile with a layer of Mod Podge.
2. Lay the napkin (cut a little smaller than the tile) on top of the mod podge.
3. I usually let the the mod podge dry just a bit, and then apply another coat on top of the napkin.
4. Let it dry.
5. Cut the cork into square pieces that are a little smaller than the tile.
(You can get cork in different thicknesses. I prefer the thinner kind.)
6. Hot glue the cork to the bottom of the tile.
7. Spray the tops of the tiles with acrylic sealer and let dry. Be sure to do this in a well ventilated area. I usually spray mine in the garage or outside.
The sealer allows your tiles to get wet without ruining them.
8. Tie them up with jute string or a bow, and they are ready to give away!