Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pregnancy Update: 14 Weeks

14 Weeks // 2nd Trimester
  • Baby is the size of a lemon
  • From head to bottom, should be over 3 1/2 inches long
  • I've had a sinus infection AND 2 stomach viruses within the past 14 weeks
  • Absolutely no energy & a raging appetite
  • FINALLY this week I am getting my energy back
  • Baby popped out quickly this time around!
  • Have gained 5+ pounds (have to check doc records since their scales & mine do not match)
  • Nausea seems better...only when I don't have much in my belly.  Still appreciate comfort food.
  • I'm told there is a lot of movement in there from our baby...can't wait to feel that again in the coming weeks
  • Feel a lot of tightness in my belly of an evening.
  • Have a little trouble getting comfortable sleeping (or even sitting at my desk all day)
  • Will schedule our 19 week (gender reveal) ultrasound at our next appointment :)

No comments: