Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I'm Wearing: 5/1/2013

This is one of those dresses that I didn't think would be cute on so I haven't worn it at all yet.  I ended up loving it on.  It is very comfortable and flattering as an item of clothing can be on my bulging belly :)

I wore this to my baby shower at work yesterday.  I'll have to post some pictures of it yet...the men were even involved, much to their dismay!

I have a bit of an olive complexion, but I have to say I have been so thankful for Loreal Sublime Gel...great at making me me feel like I have a little bit of color these days!  It is a sunless product that works great on my skin...and that seems to be key - finding something that works with your skin type!!
outfit details:
wedges, payless / dress, motherhood / watch, walmart / cardi, target

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dress!

Kelly said...

I love that dress!