Friday, February 15, 2013

Pregnancy Update

How Far Along: 25 weeks


Size of baby: 13.5 inches long
1.5 pounds

Weight Gained:  15 pounds
8 pounds just from last month to this...I was in tears when I left the doctor's office!  He is healthy - I am healthy so we are all ok with this realization now :)


Sleep: I am pretty uncomfortable sleeping on my side.  I've never been a back sleeper but now that's all I want to do!  I toss and turn a lot.


Cravings: I still haven't had any real cravings.  I have gone through some grilled cheese stages, but I'm not sure if that's because it is simply easy to fix when you're in a hurry or because I'm "craving" them.

Symptoms: Headaches are much better.  Still no nausea or sickness.  I get sore easily...like am waddling and can hardly walk of an evening if I've been very active.  Doc tells me exercise will actually help with this, so my plan this week is to incorporate more treadmill time into my day.

Movement:  I feel him moving all throughout the day.  I love it and it is such a good reminder to me that he is doing ok in there!

Maternity Clothes:  Some stuff is still too big on me and just looks sloppy so I'm still wearing quite a few items that are just loose or flowly enough to work for this growing bump.


Best moment this week:  Getting the nursery furniture all put together and arranged in his room.  It isn't decorated yet or organized (big thing for me!) but we are making progress and I've got to say this is definitely the exciting part.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad to be able to read your blog again! :)

So happy your pregnancy is going well!