Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 22 weeks

Size of baby: just over 11 inches long
around 1 pound - length of spaghetti squash

Sleep: I'm starting the tossing and turning stage.  I crash when I go to sleep but then the morning hours are just filled with trying to get comfortable.

Cravings: I still enjoy eating...like a lot! :)  I can only eat a little bit at a time at this point.

Symptoms: Lots of back pain...I feel like I'm waddling and that's just flat out embarrassing at this stage.

Still no sickness!  I feel SO THANKFUL for this!  I have had a healthy, easy pregnancy so far.

Movement:  I'm feeling movement throughout the day and loving it!  Nathan was able to see the baby moving this past week...such a neat thing since he doesn't get to feel everything I am.

Maternity Clothes:  I have a few dresses and skirts that I've started wearing.  Other than that, not necessary yet.

Best moment this week:  Nathan painted the nursery and we have began the process of decorating in there.  We had to rearrange some rooms (or rather stuff) so that is finally behind me.  We also ordered the baby furniture this week.  I got a rocking chair, crib and dresser and am so excited for it all to arrive.  Now that I've started the nursery progress, I just can't wait to get it all done.

No comments: